8h30 am Our tour guide pick you up right at your hotel.
– Vegetable farm
– Flower farm
– Coffee farm
– Cricket farm, travellers can got a chance to eat crickets, one of the weird foods of vietnamese people, strange feeling but it is totally delicious and fun 😆
– Rice wine making house, Vietnamese traditonal alcohol, we will visit a Vietnamese house to learn how to make rice wine.
– Silk worm factory, let’s see and surprise together at local factory, our tour guide explain carefully the closed process of making silk.
– Elephant waterfall, relax and enjoy the most beautiful waterfall in our tour before having lunch at local restaurant, taste vietnamese cuisine.
– Linh An pagoda, be happy and let’s smile together with really big Happy Buddha.
– Stop at Phu Son pass to take photos, keep riding to enjoy stunning landscape along the road.
– Rambutan garden
– Fishing village
– Keep going through small hamlets and we will stop at a beautiful rice field mixing with coconut trees and bamboo trees.
– M’nong minority village is a highlight spot.
– Stop at Lak Lake to take some beautiful photos and enjoy sunset.
– Sleep in Local stilt house ( homestay )
Day 2: LAK LAKE – DAK MIL (200Km)
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Take photos of people farming and fishing.
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain.
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nur falls.
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall. We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
– Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
Day 3: DAK MIL – DONG XOAI (150Km)
Today we inmerse ourselves in the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and it’s magnific scenery. Our stops today include visits:
– Pepper plantation. Try enjoying the tropical fruits.
– Bamboo making village.
– Cashew nut factory.
– Visit war monument. Big Pagoda in Dong Xoai town.
– Stop over at frontier area as close as to the possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail.
– Over night at Dong Xoai area (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
Day 3: DONG XOAI – SAIGON (250Km)
– On our way to flatter lands.
– Curry plantation. Visit rubber tree plantation.
– We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war.
Continue riding to Saigon ( a busy city) and finish a great 5 day trip at 4p.m or 5 p.m.
You can stay in Sai Gon or keep moving tour to Mekong delta