The Central Highlands (Tây Nguyên) of Vietnam are a distinct contrast from the tropical south, with an arid climate, rolling hills, and blue skies. The region sees few foreign visitors, and many of them go to revisit old battlefields or see the indigenous tribes.The Central Highlands (Tây Nguyên) of Vietnam are a distinct contrast from the tropical south, with an arid climate, rolling hills, and blue skies. The region sees few foreign visitors, and many of them go to revisit old battlefields or see the indigenous tribes.
8h30 am Our tour guide pick you up right at your hotel.
– Vegetable farm
– Flower farm
– Coffee farm
– Cricket farm, travellers can got a chance to eat crickets, one of the weird foods of vietnamese people, strange feeling but it is totally delicious and fun 😆
– Rice wine making house, Vietnamese traditonal alcohol, we will visit a Vietnamese house to learn how to make rice wine.
– Silk worm factory, let’s see and surprise together at local factory, our tour guide explain carefully the closed process of making silk.
– Elephant waterfall, relax and enjoy the most beautiful waterfall in our tour before having lunch at local restaurant, taste vietnamese cuisine.
– Linh An pagoda, be happy and let’s smile together with really big Happy Buddha.
– Stop at Phu Son pass to take photos, keep riding to enjoy stunning landscape along the road.
– Rambutan garden
– Fishing village
– Keep going through small hamlets and we will stop at a beautiful rice field mixing with coconut trees and bamboo trees.
– M’nong minority village is a highlight spot.
– Stop at Lak Lake to take some beautiful photos and enjoy sunset.
– Sleep in Local stilt house ( homestay )
Day 2: LAK LAKE – NHA TRANG (200Km)
– Leaving Lak Lake and heading to Nha Trang
– Rubber farm
– Pepper farm
– Rice paper making house
– Phoenix pass
– Passing by agent orange forest, keep riding through really large sugar cane field, enjoy picureque landscape
– Nha Trang fishing village
– Finish tour around 5 pm
Duration : 2D/1N
Accommodation: 2star hotel – homestay.
Transport : Car or Easyrider
INCLUSIVES OF : Transport (Car or Big Motorbike 150cc – 175cc) , Guide, Accommodation, Entrance fees, Body protected
EXCLUSIVES OF : Traveler’s meals and drinks, Personal expense, Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
Our treks are designed to take you through the amazing ecosystems and terrain that make Dalat famous. Pine forested hills. Jungle blanketed valleys with the occasional waterfall. Spectacular lakes. Remote villages and farms. We’ve even designed hikes that expose you to a little bit of everything. Glance through our trips to see which ones suit your ability level and ...