– 7:00 am pick up at your hotel and departure to start of the ride (20 minutes outside of Dalat).
– Fantastic riding section about 30 kilometers downhill to Elephant waterfall. Flat to rolling hills after this.
– Transfer by vehicle (or ride part ways) to the top of Phu Son Pass for an early lunch at 11:30.
– Bike down Phu Son Pass to Lak Lake where we overnight in traditional Long Houses.(Homestay). Dinner and breakfast in Lak Lake.
Day 2 – Lak Lake to Buon Me Thuot (100Km – B+L)
– After breakfast Take a boat to a remote village on the far side of Lak Lake. Some light trekking or biking is possible from this village. Elephant riding is available here (extra pay).
– After visited minority village head out to visit one of the old summer retreats of Emperor Bao Dai.
– Back to the Long house at Lak Lake for lunch and a rest before the 50 km bike ride to Buon Me Thuot. On the way visited brick factory, pythorn, pepper farm, broken church… (mostly flat).
– Arrive in Buon Me Thuot around 4:30. Evening free to explore.
– Before starting our ride to Nha Trang, we will visit the hill tribe’s museum.
– After that, an scenic, beautiful drive along the mountain roads awaits us, stopping over to visit some of the E’de people villages.
– Then we slide down the amazing Phoenix pass to the coast to the fishing village before ending our tour in Nha Trang at 4.00pm. See you again.
Our treks are designed to take you through the amazing ecosystems and terrain that make Dalat famous. Pine forested hills. Jungle blanketed valleys with the occasional waterfall. Spectacular lakes. Remote villages and farms. We’ve even designed hikes that expose you to a little bit of everything. Glance through our trips to see which ones suit your ability level and ...